November 30, 2021
To build a cold storage in the basement, first of all, there is no ventilation on all sides for the insulation of the storage body, and there is no intrusion of direct sunlight from the outside in summer and severe cold in winter. However, the basement is surrounded by either a cement wall carrier or a soil wall carrier. To build a cold storage, it must be insulated around the carrier, otherwise the cold air will penetrate into the wall or underground (the term is called the phenomenon of running cold).
So what matters should be paid attention to in the construction of the basement cold storage?
1. Basement insulation: We recommend the use of polyurethane double-sided color steel cold storage panels, polystyrene double-sided procurement cold storage panels or polyurethane wall spraying for the insulation of the basement. If the basement area is relatively large, it is recommended to use extruded board, reinforced cement braided net at the bottom, and then use the insulation measures of pouring concrete floor. The better the insulation, the better the cooling effect, the better the insulation, the better the relative equipment maintenance, the better the insulation, the better the energy-saving effect.
2. Refrigeration equipment installation: Compared with the basement cold storage installation, the refrigeration equipment installation is quite important.
(1) If the external machine of the refrigeration equipment is installed in the basement, the heat dissipation problem must be involved. Anyone who knows the principle knows that the refrigeration equipment must have a hot air fan for external discharge, and the hot air can be discharged to the cold air for cooling. If the refrigeration equipment The hot air installed in the basement cannot be dissipated, which will not only affect the cooling effect, but also affect the service life of the refrigeration equipment.
(2) If the refrigeration equipment is installed outside the basement, it will inevitably extend the distance between the external unit and the internal unit, and increase the length of the copper pipe. The closer the external unit and the internal unit, the better the cooling effect, and the opposite will affect it. The cooling effect will also reduce the service life of the equipment.
(3) Cold storage equipment installation selection for basement construction. The best distance between the external and internal units should not exceed 10 meters. Therefore, we recommend the best practice: the external unit of the refrigeration equipment should be installed outside, and the internal link should not exceed 10 meters. If it is more than 10 meters away, choose the best distance between the basement and the ground hole to extend the pipe connection, and the outdoor machine must build a canopy to prevent rain and snow from flowing into the warehouse.