Fill the tube ice machine with refrigerant
When the tube ice machine has low pressure protection or poor ice making effect, it depends on whether there is refrigerant leakage. Under normal circumstances, the high pressure of the equipment is 12-14 kg, and the low pressure is 2-4 kg. If the low pressure pressure is lower than 2kg, it means that there is a leakage of refrigerant. Find out the leakage point in time and weld it. (The method of leak detection is to sprinkle soapy water on the refrigerant pipe. Where there is leakage, there will be air bubbles. ) And charge refrigerant at the same time.
System charge refrigerant: When the refrigeration system is filled with refrigerant, the steel cylinder with qualified refrigerant should be weighed on the scale, make a record, and use the connecting pipe to connect with the unit injection valve (condenser, liquid storage) The high pressure of the tank is added at the same time), and the vacuum in the system is used to inject refrigerant into the system. When the pressure in the system rises to 0.196～0.294MPa (2～3kgf/cm2), the system will be tested for leaks again. If it leaks, it should be repaired after the leak is found, and then filled with refrigerant. When the system pressure is the same as the cylinder pressure, the compressor can be started to increase the charging speed until it meets the refrigerant weight required by the system.
When charging refrigerant during startup, add it on the suction side of the compressor to ensure it is refrigerant gas. On the other hand, according to the frosting condition of the compressor, determine to add refrigerant to avoid wet compression and damage the compressor. In order to avoid liquid hammer, it is best to add refrigerant from the condenser).
Check the line regularly
When the tube ice machine is running, always check whether the water solenoid valve can be closed normally, and regularly check whether the electric box and wiring are firm to ensure that there is no leakage or short circuit. (A comprehensive inspection should be done every 2-3 months).
Good maintenance of machinery and equipment plays a key role in the performance and life of the equipment. The ice machine equipment should be maintained and managed by full-time personnel (trained by our company's Bingquan Refrigeration). Customers should pay attention to the training of new personnel after the change of maintenance personnel to ensure the operation and maintenance of the tube ice machine.
Water tank cleaning
Both the water tank and the water pump should be kept clean without any accumulation of foreign matter. When sediments do occur (there are more foreign matter or clay accumulation), the water tank should be thoroughly cleaned. If the machine is shut down for more than one day, the water tank should be cleaned once before restarting to ensure the quality of ice making. The specific cleaning steps are as follows:
1. Shut down and turn off the main power supply.
2. Release all the water in the water tank through the drain valve, and use detergent and a long-handled brush to clean the dirt in the water tank, and rinse with clean water several times until there is no dirt.
3. Inject new water to the liquid level when the float valve stops water supply and it can be turned on and used.
Tube ice machine evaporation tube cleaning
In the case of long-term use, a small amount of dirt may accumulate on the inner tube wall of the evaporation tube, which needs to be cleaned regularly. The frequency of cleaning depends on the water quality. In areas with hard water (the lime content in the local water is too high), it is necessary to clean once every 3-6 months, and in areas with normal or "soft" water, twice a year enough. The specific cleaning steps are as follows:
1. Release the water in the water tank first. Add clean water until the water tank is nine minutes full, and close the water supply valve. Add 2.1 liters of high-purity citric acid and mix it with water.
2. Turn off the refrigeration compressor and close the shut-off valve of the liquid line; turn on the water pump (in the absence of refrigeration) to run and circulate for about 2-3 hours. (Press "Start Cleaning" to clean; press "Stop Cleaning" to stop cleaning.)
3. After the sewage is released, inject new water and circulate for about 30 minutes. After cleaning the remaining detergent, release the second water. Cycle cleaning more than two times to ensure that the cleaning agent has been washed away.
4. Open the water supply valve and restore the refrigeration system to return the machine to normal operation. Inject new water to the level when the float valve stops supplying water and it can be turned on and used.
Tube ice machine water-cooled condenser cleaning
During the operation of the condenser, the cooling water will produce scale inside the pipe, which will affect the heat exchange effect. It should be cleaned frequently to improve the cooling efficiency. The frequency of cleaning depends on the water quality. In areas with extremely hard water, it is necessary to clean once every three months, while in areas with normal or "soft" water, it is only necessary to clean twice a year. The cooling system includes a cooling water tower and a water-cooled condenser, in order to make the machine run smoothly and ensure the service life of the machine. The cooling tower should also be cleaned in time to ensure the efficiency of ice making.
The specific cleaning steps are as follows:
1. Shut down and clean the cooling water tower with a brush first.
2. If the cooling tower is higher than the condenser, the cooling tower water should be drained first or the condenser and the cooling tower water inlet and outlet valves should be closed.
3. Open the drain valve under the condenser end cover to drain the water in the condenser.
4. Remove the end caps at both ends of the condenser. Use a dedicated condenser brush to clean each copper tube back and forth, and then rinse it with water several times until it is clean.
5. After cleaning, reinstall the end cap and connect the pipe.