The equipment required by the milk tea shop is generally as diverse as the types of drinks, ranging from milk tea consoles to as small as colanders. If necessary, you still need to buy them on demand. If the quality of the equipment is not good enough, it will directly or indirectly affect the normal operation of the store.
This time I will talk to you about the basic equipment in the milk tea shop-ice maker. Speaking of ice making machines, many people can only speculate that the function is ice making based on the name, but the specifics are not very clear. Ice machines for milk tea shops are currently divided into air-cooled condensers and water-cooled condensers.
1. Advantages of air-cooled condenser:
(1) No need of water resources, lower operating cost;
(2) It is easy to install and use, no other supporting equipment is needed, and it can be put into operation as long as it is connected to the power supply;
(3) Does not pollute the environment;
(4) Applicable to areas with severe water shortage or rare water supply.
2. Disadvantages of air-cooled condenser:
(1) Higher cost input;
(2) The condensing temperature is high, which reduces the operating efficiency of the refrigeration unit;
(3) is not suitable for areas with dirty air and sandy climate.
3. The condensation temperature of the ice machine refrigeration system of the milk tea equipment:
is not higher than 55℃, not lower than 20℃. Under normal circumstances, it is not recommended to use air-cooled condensers in areas where the ambient temperature exceeds 42°C. Therefore, whether to choose an air-cooled condenser, first confirm the ambient temperature. Generally, when designing an air-cooled ice maker, the customer must be required to provide the highest annual ambient dry bulb temperature in the local area. Air-cooled condensers cannot be used in areas where the ambient temperature exceeds 40°C.
1. Advantages of water-cooled condenser:
(1) Make the condensing temperature of the refrigeration unit low and improve the refrigeration efficiency;
(2) The initial input cost is lower than air cooling and evaporative cooling;
(3) Good cooling effect, suitable for medium and large refrigeration systems.
2. Disadvantages of water-cooled condenser:
(1) Consume water resources;
(2) Water spray, which has some impact on the surrounding environment;
(3) Waterway system and water supply system need to be installed.
3. The cooling performance of the evaporative cooling condenser:
is determined by the ambient wet bulb temperature. The higher the ambient wet bulb temperature, the higher the condensation temperature. Generally, a water-cooled condenser is used, and the condensing temperature is about 5 to 7°C higher than the ambient wet bulb temperature.
4. Condensing temperature limit of general refrigeration system:
is not higher than 55℃, not lower than 20℃. Under normal circumstances, it is not recommended to use water-cooled condensers in areas where the ambient wet bulb temperature exceeds 42°C. Therefore, whether to choose a water-cooled condenser, first confirm the ambient wet bulb temperature.
Generally, when designing a water-cooled milk tea equipment ice maker, the customer must be required to provide the highest annual ambient wet bulb temperature in the local area. At the same time, when the ambient temperature exceeds 50°C, the condenser cannot be cooled with water, and the cooling tower is easily damaged by the high temperature. The cooling tower must be used under sun protection.
How to buy? Here I suggest that under recent field visits, there are many products and equipment in the milk tea beverage market, but not all of them are good. You must be optimistic about the brand, ensure the quality, and choose the after-sales service. If you blindly follow the trend and buy improperly, you will lose more than you gain.
Contact Person: Mr. Henry Lin
Tel: 86-180 2621 9032