The ice making machine cooler is a type of heat exchange equipment used to cool fluids. Water or air is usually used as a coolant to remove heat. Mainly can be divided into tube cooler, plate cooler and air-cooled cooler. When the copper tube of the tube cooler is damaged and leaks, if the tube plug is used to block it, the total number of blockages shall not exceed 10% of the total number of tubes (or according to the requirements of the cooler product manual). According to the water quality and oil quality, carry out the inspection and cleaning of the fouling on the tube wall surface of the tube cooler.
The cleaning method of the tube cooler is as follows:
1. Cleaning the water side of the tube cooler
A. Trichloroethylene solution can be used for flushing, so that the cleaning liquid circulates in the cooler. The pressure of the solution is not greater than 0.63MPa, and the flow direction of the solution is preferably opposite to the direction of the oil flow in the cooler. The cleaning time depends on the dirt. After rinsing, introduce clean water into the cleaning until the water flowing out is clean by visual inspection.
B. You can also use carbon tetrachloride soak, pour the solution into the cooler, and watch the color of the solution after 15-20 minutes. If it is severely turbid, replace it with a new solution and repeat the soaking until the color of the solution after soaking is similar to that when it is clean. Then introduce clean water into the cleaning, until the outflow of water is clean by visual inspection.
C.If there is no obvious structure in the water side pipeline, you can clean it with the corresponding brush according to the diameter of the pipeline, and then rinse it with clean water.
2. After cleaning the tube cooler, perform a water pressure test. The cavity between the tubes of the tube cooler shall be tested for tightness with water according to its nominal pressure or 1.25 times the working pressure, and the pressure shall be maintained for 30 minutes, and there shall be no leakage at the expanded tube or welded joint. The water must be completely drained after the test.
3. Check the heat exchange effect of the tube cooler. After the lubricating oil is cooled by the cooler, the temperature can generally be reduced by 5-10℃, and the temperature of the cooling water can be increased by 3-5℃.
4. The connecting oil ports of the tube cooler must not be opened for no reason during the cleaning process, and must be sealed with bulkheads or flange covers.
Let us understand the difference between the cooler and the condenser of the ice maker:
Condenser and cooler are also one of the important parts of heat exchange equipment in the heat exchange process. The main differences between the two are as follows:
1. The cooler has no phase change, and the condenser has a phase change but the pipeline entering and exiting the cooler does not change. Generally, the pipe diameter is different from the inlet and the outlet, and the pipe diameter of the inlet and outlet of the condenser changes greatly, which is relatively easy. watch.
2. The settings of the baffles of the two are different, the cooler is set up and down, and the condenser is set up and down, and the heat transfer coefficient is also different.
3. There will be a liquid level gauge and a liquid level control port on the cooler, but the condenser does not. The air inlet and air outlet of the cooler are both at the upper part of the container and the pipe diameter is basically the same, while the air outlet of the condenser is at the bottom of the container, and the pipe diameter is different from the air inlet. The inlet and outlet of the intercooled ammonia liquid are under the container, while the water inlet and outlet of the condenser are not. The vertical type is generally one up and down, while the horizontal type is at one end of the container.