October 13, 2021
The composition of the refrigeration unit: compressor (compressor-like subsystem), condenser, expansion valve, evaporator and control system, etc. The industrial ice maker is also included in the refrigeration unit. What failures will occur during the operation of the refrigeration unit?
1. The exhaust temperature of the refrigeration unit is high, the coolant level of the refrigeration unit is too low, the oil cooler is dirty, the oil filter core is blocked, the temperature control valve is faulty, the oil cutoff solenoid valve is not energized or the coil is damaged, and the oil cutoff solenoid valve membrane The chip is broken or aging, the fan motor is faulty, the cooling fan is damaged, the exhaust duct is not smooth or the exhaust resistance is large, the ambient temperature exceeds the specified range, the temperature sensor is faulty, and the pressure gauge is faulty.
2. The pressure of the refrigeration unit is low, the actual air consumption is greater than the output of the refrigeration unit, the air release valve is faulty, the intake valve is faulty, the hydraulic cylinder is faulty, the load solenoid valve is faulty, the minimum pressure valve is stuck, the user pipe network is leaking, and the pressure setting is too high. Low, force sensor failure, pressure gauge failure, pressure switch failure, pressure sensor or pressure gauge input hose leak.
3. The refrigeration unit has high oil consumption or compressed air with high oil content and too much coolant. The correct position should be observed when the refrigeration unit is loaded. At this time, the oil level should not be higher than half, and the oil return pipe is blocked; the installation of the oil return pipe does not meet the requirements , When the refrigeration unit is running, the exhaust pressure is too low, the oil separation core is broken, the internal partition of the separation cylinder is damaged, the refrigeration unit has oil leakage, the coolant is deteriorated or used over time.
4. Exhaust pressure of refrigeration unit is too high, intake valve failure, hydraulic cylinder failure, load solenoid valve failure, pressure setting too high, pressure sensor failure, pressure gauge failure, pressure switch failure.
5. The refrigeration unit cannot be started, the fuse is broken, the temperature switch is broken, the wiring is loose, the thermal relay of the main motor is activated, the thermal relay of the fan motor is activated, the transformer is broken, there is no power input, the fault is not eliminated, and the controller is faulty.
6. The fan motor is overloaded, the fan is deformed, the fan motor is faulty, the thermal relay of the fan motor is faulty, the wiring is loose, the cooler is blocked, and the exhaust resistance is large.
7. When the refrigeration unit starts, the current is large or trips, user air switch problems, input voltage is too low, hydraulic cylinder failure, intake valve failure, loose wiring, host failure, main motor failure, 1TR time relay failure.