In the cold storage room installation and construction design, the most important thing is to have the essence of being able to put yourself in the cold storage room owner's mind, and to do the most basic and most important things at the beginning, in order to build a better cold storage room more perfectly. So what should be done during the installation and construction of the assembled cold storage room? Today, I will give you a brief introduction to some knowledge about the installation of assembled cold storage room.
1. The installation of the assembled cold storage room must be in a stable and safe place to better ensure the safety of the cold storage room.
2. The location of the assembled cold storage room must be able to block the sun and rain, and at the same time, it must be a well-ventilated place.
3. When installing the assembled cold storage room, the floor of the cold storage room must be made of concrete for heat preservation. The concrete floor must be kept flat to avoid unevenness or tilt.
4. When installing the assembled cold storage room partition wall, the partition angle steel must be used to strengthen and fix it.
5. After the assembled cold storage room is installed, it will often need to drain during use. Therefore, the smooth flow of drainage should also be paid attention to during the installation of the cold storage room to avoid low inside and high outside to affect drainage, resulting in water accumulation in the cold storage room. .
6. After the entire cold storage room body of the assembled cold storage room is installed, be sure to check whether the joints of each board are tight. If necessary, the inside and outside of the cold storage room insulation board need to be filled with silica gel to make the cold storage room better. Achieve heat preservation effect. When installing the spliced insulation board in the cold storage room, pay attention to the complete paste of the sponge tape on the convex side of the cold storage room insulation board, and avoid colliding with the location of the sponge tape.
7. The installation and construction of the assembled cold storage room is generally selected to be installed in a civil house. If there is no civil house, it must be installed outside the house with a cover that can block sunlight and rain to avoid direct sunlight and rain in the cold storage room.
8. U-shaped pipes must be installed in the necessary places on the drain pipe during the installation of the assembled cold storage room to prevent corrosion of the unit; at the same time, the installation of U-shaped pipes can prevent the intrusion of insects.
After the construction and installation of the assembled cold storage room, the concrete base of the cold storage room may have condensation before it dries out, especially in the rainy season when the humidity is high, the joints of the insulation board will condensation. At this time, the cold storage room must be ventilated and dehumidified.
Cold Storage Room Application
The cold room has a wide range of application such as fruit, vegetable, fish, meat preservation. It proves to be the best food preservation solution with its fast freezing time and great thermal installation performance.