|Model:||TV10-TV300||Original City:||Guangzhou, China|
|Tube Ice Diameter:||22mm, 28mm, 35mm||Compressor:||Germany / Germany Bock/ American Copeland|
|Expansion Valves:||Denmark Danfoss||Solenoid Valves:||Italy Castal|
Tube Ice Machine,
Ice Tube Maker
CBFI Daily Capacity 1000kg to 30,000kg Tube Ice Making Machine For Malaysia
Commercial Ice Tube Machine Features:
1. Use hot Freon gas to make ice fall off fast with the whole process takes only 150~180 seconds.
2. After the ice is off, the water of low temperature is used for ice-making, saving energy consumption and increasing the volume of production of ice.
3. With the unique water distributive pan and air mouth, the water can evenly flow on the tube wall of the evaporator spirally, so it improves the efficiency of heat transfer.
4. The use of stainless steel SUS304, accords with the health and safety requirements.
5. The use of air pressure control excludes the risk of rupture of the evaporator tube and the tube ice diameter can be adjusted according to customers' needs.
6. Adopt the highest quality spare parts of international brands, such as Germany compressor, Danmerk Danfoss expansion valves, Germany Siemens PLC System, etc.
Application of ice tube machine:
1. Freezing drinks, mix wines, cool foodstuffs, make ice pastries and keep fresh.
2. Widely used in hotel, bar, KTV, restaurant, catering, supermarket, ballroom, etc.
3. Cooling and keeping fresh.
4. Cold accumulation.
5. Chemical industry process, etc.
Tube ice machine introduction description:
Ice tube machine can produce ice which is a kind of hollow cylindrical ice with external diameter22mm, 28mm,35mm and length 25~42mm. The hole diameter is usually 5~10mm and it can be adjusted according to ice making time.
Tube ice is crystal and transparent with long storage period. It isn't likely to melt in a short time,good air permeability. It can be directly eaten or used to freeze drinks, mix wines, cool foodstuffs, make ice pastries and keep fresh, ect.
|Model||Ice Making Capacity||Rated Power||Circulationg Water Pump Power||Cooling Water Pump Capacity||Cooling Fan Capacity||Ice Cutter Motor||Machine Dimension||Weight of Machine|