|Capacity:||10 Tons||Product Usage:||Cooling Down|
|Ice Production:||76kw||Scope Of Application:||Frozen Food Plant Equipment, Fruit And Vegetable Processing Plant Equipment, Meat Processing Plant Equipment, Other|
10 Ton Flake Ice Machine,
Fully Automatic Flake Ice Machine
Industrial 10 Ton Flake Ice Machine Fully Automatic Ice Production Seawater Ice Machine
Flake Ice Making Machine Description
Flake ice machine is a kind of ice machine. According to the water source, it can be divided into fresh water flake ice machine and sea water flake ice machine. Generally, it is an industrial ice machine. Flake ice is thin, dry and loose white ice, ranging in thickness from 1.0 mm to 2.5 mm, with an irregular shape and a diameter of about 12 to 45 mm. Flake ice has no sharp edges and corners, and will not stab frozen objects. It can enter the gap between the objects to be cooled, reduce heat exchange, maintain the temperature of ice, and have a good moisturizing effect. Flake ice has excellent cooling effect, and has the characteristics of large and rapid cooling capacity, so it is mainly used in various large-scale refrigeration facilities, food quick-freezing, concrete cooling and so on.
Flake Ice Machine Parameters
|Ice production (ton/24h)||10|
|Compressor power (kw)||33.8|
|Cooling tower fan power (kw)||1.5|
|Cooling tower pump power (kw)||4|
|Equipment size (mm)||2500*2000*1860|
|Cooling method||Water cooling|
|Ice machine type (kg)||1500|
1. Compressor brand: Bitzer/Hanbell; Refrigerant: R22/R404A
2. Power supply form: voltage 380V/3P/50Hz (non-standard voltage, unit configuration needs to be calculated separately)
3. Operating conditions: water supply temperature 20°C, ambient temperature 32°C, condensation temperature 38°C, evaporation temperature -20°C
Choose The Advantages Of Our Products
1. Low loss, high output. Make ice quickly, beyond imagination, save time, effort, worry and money.
2. Brand compressor. Make ice faster / improve work efficiency.
3. Vertical evaporator. Avoid problems such as leakage of the refrigeration system caused by the wear of the moving seal due to rolling operation, so the product is durable and the ice making system is not easy to leak.
4. Fully automatic ice production. Turn on the power supply and the water source to turn on the equipment to continuously produce ice, which greatly saves labor and time costs.
5. The operation is simple and convenient. The operation keys are clearly marked, easy to use, and very simple to use.
6. Simple structure and small footprint. When making ice, the water distribution device inside the ice bucket evenly distributes the water to the inner wall of the ice bucket to quickly freeze. After the ice is formed, the ice is cut by the spiral ice knife and falls, so that the surface of the evaporator is fully utilized.
Flake Ice Maker Application
Flake ice is widely used in food processing, manufacturing, and concrete cooling.
Fishing: Seawater flake ice machines can be installed directly on fishing boats to make ice from seawater. The salvaged seafood can be quickly frozen and preserved, and fishing is one of the most important application areas of flake ice machines all over the world.
Aquatic product processing: Flake ice can reduce the temperature of processing medium, cleaning water and aquatic products, prevent bacterial growth, and keep aquatic products fresh during processing.
Food processing: Use flake ice to quickly cool down to prevent fermentation during stirring or secondary creaming in bread production.
Poultry meat processing: In the process of poultry and meat processing, huge calorific value will be generated. Flake ice can be used for the cooling process of poultry meat, and at the same time, it can adjust the humidity for the products and improve the quality.
Vegetable distribution and preservation: Nowadays, in order to ensure the edible safety of vegetables, fruits and meat, more and more physical methods are used to control temperature in the storage and transportation of products. Flake ice has a rapid cooling effect, which creates a low temperature and high humidity environment, thus ensuring that the subject is not damaged by bacteria.
Pharmaceutical industry: In many biosynthesis and chemical synthesis experiments, large amounts of ice are required to control the reaction rate and maintain the activity of the organism. Flake ice is hygienic and clean, with fast cooling speed, and is the most ideal cooling carrier in this industry.
Concrete mixing: Flake ice is directly used as the source of water in concrete mixing, and the proportion is up to 80%. It can provide efficient and controllable cooling effect. Concrete stirred at a constant temperature will not crack due to physical deformation caused by temperature, thus ensuring the quality and safety of the project. The flake ice concrete cooling system is widely used in high-quality large-scale projects around the world, such as large dams, high-grade highways, high-rise buildings and nuclear power plant construction projects, etc...
Chemical dyes:With the rapid development of the chemical product processing industry, the market's requirements for the quality and process of chemical products continue to increase. Due to the physical properties of ice, the application of ice in the chemical industry is determined to continue to expand. In the production and synthesis process of azo reactive pigments and dyes, diazotization, coupling and condensation are necessary synthesis processes for production. Due to the release of diazotization, coupling and condensation A large amount of heat is generated, and the ideal reaction conditions should be 0-5 degrees Celsius, so a large amount of ice must be added to cool the chemical reaction to control the temperature to ensure the quality of the product.
Contact Person: Henry Lin
Tel: 86-180 2621 9032