|Capacity:||1-60 Ton||Cooling Path:||Water Cooling/Air Cooling/Evaporative Cooling|
|Ice Temperature:||-10 ℃ ~ -15 ℃||Flake Ice:||Thin, Loose White Flakes|
|Compressor:||Compressor||Solenoid Valve:||International Famous Brands|
R404A Flake Ice Machine,
Vegetable Flake Ice Machine
Fresh Water, Salt Water Flake Ice Machine for Meat, Fish, Vegetables, Refrigerant Preservation
Ice Flake Maker Product description
Ice flake machine is a kind of dry ice machine, which produces loose white flakes with a thickness of 1.5-2.2m and a diameter of 12-45mm. The ice sheet has a large contact area, is dry, and is not easy to agglomerate. The freezing speed is fast, and it can be well mixed with objects. At the same time, it has no sharp edges and corners, and there is no stable frozen object.
Flake Ice Machine Main features
1. What is the daily output of the ice flake machine. 1 ton to 60 tons per day.
2. What is the power consumption of this machine? Each ton of ice is about 80kw.h
3. Can we make ice with sea water? Yes, fresh water and sea water are supplied to the ice maker. Machines can be installed on land or on ships. 4. Are spare parts easy to find locally? Yes, we use famous and constant refrigeration elements, which are also common in local models and easy to search and replace our advantages.
Why choose us?
1.CBFI has a strong team of R&D engineers to provide stable and high-quality products.
2. Strict quality control system of CBFI products.
3.CBFI's unique ice flake evaporator treatment technology.
4.CBFI has a unique technology on ice scraping blades. Machine details product parameters
Flake Ice Machine Parameters
|Flake Ice Machine Parameters|
|Fan Power for Cooling Tower||Cooling Pump
|Unit size (L*W*H mm)||Unit N.W.
|1. Compressor Brand: Bitzer / Hanbell; Refrigerant: R22/R404A or Ammonia R717
2. Power Supply: Voltage 380V/3P/50Hz (For non-standard voltage, unit configuration needs to be calculated separately).
3. Operating Conditions: T(water supply) : 20 ° C, T(ambient) : 32 ° C, T(condensing) : 38 ° C,T(evaporating):-20℃.
4. (Note: The actual ice production varies due to the influence of water supply temperature and ambient temperature.)
5. (The final interpretation of the above metioned parameters is in Icesource, there will be no further notice, if there is any technical change.)
Contact Person: Henry Lin
Tel: 86-180 2621 9032